Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Key Fob Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The leather X FobPockets should arrive by the end of this week, the silicone with the key ring have a small delay, the first production candidate didn't pass testing, so that means another cycle, which is typically ~3 weeks. It's unfortunate, but it's really important we get them right before mass production.

The leather X FobPockets should arrive by the end of this week, the silicone with the key ring have a small delay, the first production candidate didn't pass testing, so that means another cycle, which is typically ~3 weeks. It's unfortunate, but it's really important we get them right before mass production.
Ouch sorry to hear that Pete. One question that I have though is that my X key fobs already have key rings on them that my delivery guys put on so I was wondering, do the current silicon fobs have a hole in them that I could just slip the key ring through or no?
Thanks

Yes; that's the idea of the current X Silicone FobPockets, they're designed on the assumption that most will want to use the 'string' lanyard from Tesla.
Pete, my 2 silicon FobPockets just got here and I couldn't be happier with them! Thanks for putting out a great product and I'll definitely be buying accessories for my X again from Abstract Ocean.

Reactions: pete8314 and ModelX
Man! I didn't know they give key fobs at the DS for free!! I spent FOREVER looking for a keychain I ended up getting this one. Can fit a few more things along with the fob.

Tesla Key Fob Holder Case Bag Keychain Leather | eBay
Just so you know you've been reported. Was wondering why I kept seeing so many threads on keyfobs. You're obviously pushing an agenda and for a product that's not very usable. Let's push a product where we'll zip it up in a case so you have no idea of it's orientation when you do need to use it.

Reactions: pete8314 and Cowby