Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New ev charger in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a grand opening event June 7.

image.jpg

I love this! National roll-out that will eventually cover all 29 locations. Those already operational are 90-amp units.

The only issue I have with this is that Peavey Marts are sometimes not in the best locations. There's not always anything around them. You may find it hard to entertain yourself while your vehicle charges.

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, it seems Peavey Mart locations will only have CS-40 chargers, which makes them bordering-on-useless for long, cross-province trips. Still glad to have the option though, even if it is a crappy one. Looks like I may have to take matters into my own hands (and expense) if I want more high-current chargers in SK. :crying:

Last edited:
Yes, I spoke briefly with Sun Country Highway this morning. It seems the charger map on their website does not accurately represent the type of charger at each location yet. They simply put them all down as CS-40s because it was quicker to do so, but as you've mentioned, some will be higher-power units when they go online. I guess there's still some waiting to be done before we can find out what location has which charger. : (