Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England Supercharger Coming Soon (Grey Pin)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the pin just represents the Dedham supercharger poorly located on the map that is one thing, but if as most believe it is new supercharger location located near the NH/Maine/Mass border (i.e. Salsbury) then the mystery will continue until the map is corrected by Tesla with two pins.

Tesla has rarely put pins in, in advance for Service Centers with Superchargers, and only after the fact for some. I put high confidence in that grey pin NE of Boston becoming a Supercharger in Salisbury in the coming months.

Here is a PhotoShop overlay that I did of a piece of the Tesla "Today" map with a Google Maps snippet. That grey pin looks like Salisbury, MA to me...

New England Map-2.jpg

If it's at the 286 exit, avoid Lena's Seafood, but definitely check out Hodgie's for ice cream. Good ice cream, amazing portions, especially the hot fudge sunday on lemon ice cream (NOT sherbet, sorbet, froyo, etc.). There's actually not much there, although perhaps they'll site it on Rt 1, actually in Seabrook NH which has a few other options, e.g. Home Depot.