Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NE Scotland Charge Place Scotland charger update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All the chargeplace Scotland chargers were working in Inverurie at the weekend, although I didn't get a chance to use the 50kWh ones but they were all occupied. 1st time they've all been working in at least 18 months and obviously they're sorely needed.

The Peterhead Lido charger has popped up on Chargeplace Scotland map. Well done @exlatccatsa for chivying them.
My wife is heading up that way this weekend. I'll ask her to check if it's working.
Apologies, I forgot to update this. The rapid chargers at the Lido are confirmed working - didn't try the others - for the princely sum on 21p/kWh. Still cheaper than the Aberdeen supercharger and you get to use the AWPR!

Reactions: exlatccatsa
I've fired an email to CPS about the Broch chargers.
And the reply:

Thank you for getting in touch.

I have had a look and can’t see that they have been added to our public network at the moment and unfortunately, we are not advised of a date when they will be until we receive the commissioning certificates which notify us that they will be going live.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Reactions: seadog