Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR suspension issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I'm experiencing some concerning issues with my LR MY, currently at 8K miles and only 7 months old. The ride feels excessively bumpy, where even small road imperfections create a jarring sensation. When encountering small bumps, the rear suspension seems to fall suddenly without a gradual descent.

I took the car to service last week, and they mentioned fixing something, specifically needing to replace the actuator wire near the suspension. Unfortunately, there were no detailed updates provided except for a verbal conversation the service center. They fail to update ticket with details which makes me worried off a bigger problem.

Despite this, the problem persists, especially when driving over larger bumps at slightly higher speeds. It feels like I lose control momentarily, with the car rising suddenly without proper suspension absorption. I have a follow-up service scheduled this week, but I wanted to reach out to the community for insights before my appointment. I'm not well-versed in car mechanics, so any guidance on asking the right questions or understanding potential issues would be greatly appreciated.