Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[MYLR 2022] Spotify, Bluetooth and navigation problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vehicle is MODEL Y LR - OCT 2022 - Premium connectivity, the issues are:

Spotify - wont pay any song, or load new playlist/albums
Bluetooth - wont connect to phone so i can play music from phone or make calls. but phone says its connected to the car. car says its connected. music is playing, just no sound
Navigation - will navigate to default route, ignoring traffic updates [blue route line, not the usual orange and red traffic areas]

All three issues happen together. They were working fine up until December, then the problem happened once. January happened 2 or 3 times, last month more, and over the last week its everyday, works in morning, but come evening, it doesn't work. location is irrelevant as i take the same route in morning and evening. Radio is fine.

I've restarted the car [pressing two steering buttons at the same time]. does not fix it. it just starts working next morning. rest of the car is fine.
Anyone else experienced this? or know of a solution?

What's your software version?
Instead of the 2 button reset, have you tried to let the car go to sleep (w/o charging or sentry mode enabled) for several hours?

If it persists, it's best to open a Service Request from the app and let Tesla look at the diagnostics. Any notifications of error when looking at the logs?

What's your software version?
Instead of the 2 button reset, have you tried to let the car go to sleep (w/o charging or sentry mode enabled) for several hours?

If it persists, it's best to open a Service Request from the app and let Tesla look at the diagnostics. Any notifications of error when looking at the logs?

yupp tried that.
version 2023.2.12

Try this thread. And yes I am still having trouble.

Reactions: init6
Possibly the same as this?
:D - @Dan_Gleebitz beat me too it!

Reactions: DM250141
Try this thread. And yes I am still having trouble.

so its not isolated. tesla need to act on this. i submitted a service request.
if it doesn't get sorted by next week I'm gonna rock up unannounced at my nearest tesla centre [1 mile away].
and make a song and dance at the sales section:cool: .

Possibly the same as this?
is your bluetooth working to your phone?

As far as I am aware the phone connection via bluetooth stays connected as it should while within range. I do not play music from phone, just used as key and calls via car.