Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My "Ultra Blue" Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr X

Jan 18, 2013
1 AU

I've posted pictures of my car on here but wanted to make a thread with all the mods I've done to it

Exterior video above and links below for everything. Wrapped by Wrap Bullys LA

List of Mods in no order

h2pQYsH.jpg

z1RUOLM.jpg

lxuJSJZ.jpg

wCeQatu.jpg

Probably forgetting a few things but that's majority of the stuff. Pretty much done for now on mods... but it never really ends.

I've only had my car 8 months and with 9,100 miles the only "issue" I've had was a steering wheel squeak that was taken care of in a day. This car has been absolutely flawless. Along with the free supercharging, and like everyone else's, it has only gotten faster and acquired more features it never had from when I first picked it up. This is my best car experience ever. Don't know how it can get better than this. I can declare that Tesla's are simply the ultimate value vehicles :cool:

Mine is white and I had the door jams done. Needless to say there are nooks and crannies that are not covered and are seen when the doors are open. But the white does "peek" through in some of the body panel gaps that couldn't be covered with wrap. I personally think that black would have been much less noticeable in these gaps. But it only really "peek a boos" if you are standing next to and looking into the gap.