Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

My Tesla M3 Reversation Page updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I must confess ... I check "My Tesla" at least once a day. IDK. Maybe it's to make sure I'm still a Reservationist, or to see if maybe by some miraculous mixup -- as an East Coast (US) Reservationist -- I'm being asked to confirm my order early, or I can't really believe the car I've been wanting since I was 10 (that I can afford) is closer to being a reality. 'Fess up everybody!
~Charlie

There's websites that do that for you. You have to pay if you want it done really frequently and to a number of sites, but I think once per day or so of a few websites is usually free.

With Yahoo back in the headlines, I don't think I'm very inclined to trust a third party with my Tesla login credentials. :eek: Plus, if I scripted it myself, I could pass the list of changes off to a second routine that would automatically dump them into a thread here on TMC... Hmmm...

(Don't worry, mods. It ain't gonna happen. :D)

I run a script once a week on the MyTesla code. They will actually pay some good money if you report a valuable mistake to them. This week they moved some stuff around, added the coding to name your car, review and approve your configuration and some other items ordering type items. Last week they added some analytic tracking. So yes changes are being tracked just not on hourly basis.