Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY 2024 Refresh - Project Juniper?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. I'm still OK with postponing buying a MYLR, but I was naively thinking late 2023/early 2024 at the time - and there was a prominent YT channel predicting same back in Feb. So now it looks like I'll be waiting until late 2024. Too bad I ordered wheel covers, mats and a screen protector already. Guess I'll put the wheel covers if not everything for sale on eBay. On the bright side, my current ride has many years left on it...

I would not have ordered without getting HW4, but I know I can have that now. I am looking forward to the noise reduction, slightly better aero-range-efficiency, faster touchscreen, upgraded suspension, improved connectivity, more premium interior materials. I'm neutral on stalks/stalkless. And don't much care about the other M3 changes. I would prefer an LFP battery, but that remains tbd. And undoubtedly there will be a few more minor tweaks than the Highland is getting.

Too bad I ordered wheel covers, mats and a screen protector already
You ordered accessories before you even ordered a car? Not only that, but a car that hasn't even been announced? Why? Why would you even assume that those accessories would fit the refreshed model Y — maybe the interior floor pans will change a bit and the floor mats won't fit. The screen size could change.

Are people so bored that they having nothing better to do than create these problems for themselves?

You ordered accessories before you even ordered a car? Not only that, but a car that hasn't even been announced? Why? Why would you even assume that those accessories would fit the refreshed model Y — maybe the interior floor pans will change a bit and the floor mats won't fit. The screen size could change.

Are people so bored that they having nothing better to do than create these problems for themselves?
Lighten up Francis, I didn’t order accessories before for a car that hadn't been announced, not possible anyway. If you looked at my sig line, you’d see I ordered a MYLR in Jan with every intention of taking delivery. I ordered some stuff for that MY in Feb, to take advantage of some small discounts and make sure I wasn’t waiting on backorder, common at the time. Then I learned about HW4, Highland and Juniper - and when my VIN was assigned in Mar, I cancelled to wait for HW4 and subsequently Juniper. I’ll be able to get most if not all my $ back reselling.

Reactions: DanDi58