Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Musk: V10 wide release "hopefully end of august" after early access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you at least have enough self awareness to acknowledge what is important to you (a.k.a. "not a parlor trick") may be different what others might think of as important ?
@EVNow - Dude, I’m really getting tired of your antics, as are others apparently. Congrats, you just made it to my “Ignore” list. You're the first, in-fact. To think you were a mod in another forum...

Edit: Please do is both a favor and add me to your ignore list.

Last edited:
One more potential feature to add to your list @diplomat33

A savvy reddit user spotted that during the V10 teaser some quickly flashing text lists off other features for a few frames each. The only legible one reads "Car wash mode." Thread here There is a "Car Wash Mode" in the latest V10 software teaser video : teslamotors

A car wash mode makes - lot of sense. I guess that's something to look forward to for a future release (along with enhanced fart mode, of course).

A car wash mode makes - lot of sense. I guess that's something to look forward to for a future release (along with enhanced fart mode, of course).

I've read that some carwashes in CA have started banning Tesla's. Owners would put them into neutral, drive them onto the track, and get out not realizing that the car shifts back into park when it senses the driver has left the seat.

So a fix for that would be welcome. To be used only at touchless carwashes, of course! ;)

I've read that some carwashes in CA have started banning Tesla's. Owners would put them into neutral, drive them onto the track, and get out not realizing that the car shifts back into park when it senses the driver has left the seat.

So a fix for that would be welcome. To be used only at touchless carwashes, of course! ;)

Plus imagine rain sensing wipers turning on and wipers being damaged.

Reactions: scottf200
Here we go.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 7.36.13 PM.png

@EVNow - Dude, I’m really getting tired of your antics, as are others apparently. Congrats, you just made it to my “Ignore” list. You're the first, in-fact. To think you were a mod in another forum..
Jeb in the past, I added others to the Ignore List and as far as I can tell it does nothing. I thought it would block posts from the Ignored users but it does not. If you find out what it does, let me know. :)

Reactions: jebinc
Seems like an awful idea as you want people to leave the supercharger ASAP when they have enough and not when they (or their kids) finish a 'game' level.

Yeah, that idea has a good chance of going terribly bad.

Like being late somewhere because you just had to beat the guy in the car next to you. Or people taking up charging spots just to play some silly game.

But, man a multiplayer racing game at a Supercharger would sure take the edge off after dealing with traffic for hours.

Tesla could even make money off idle fees. Where idle fees happen if it detects that you're at a charging stall whether plugged in or not.

Reactions: scottf200
Jeb in the past, I added others to the Ignore List and as far as I can tell it does nothing. I thought it would block posts from the Ignored users but it does not. If you find out what it does, let me know. :)
@S85D - I have not seen any posts, replies or quotes from the one and only one I put on my ignore list. So, I assume it’s either working as advertised or the offender has not posted anything since my last reply to them. Time will tell.