Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More charging stations or better range Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d say either. I drive about once a week to the ski slopes 95 miles each way. So standard range 3 or X wouldn’t do it round trip. (Winter, 90% interstate, thru hills). So if there was a supercharger within some miles, otherwise must get LR vehicle. Unfortunately in Indiana there’s no charging available at Perfect North Slopes.

I’d say either. I drive about once a week to the ski slopes 95 miles each way. So standard range 3 or X wouldn’t do it round trip. (Winter, 90% interstate, thru hills). So if there was a supercharger within some miles, otherwise must get LR vehicle. Unfortunately in Indiana there’s no charging available at Perfect North Slopes.

... is there a NEMA 14-50 you can use/rent while you ski? I am sure the power line to the resort has more than 7 kW of capacity. ;)

Also, put in the comment card for them to install Tesla Destination Chargers. I think Tesla gives it free to the property if they install and provide it for free.