Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to disappoint you or anything, but you may want to get yourself mentally ready for a Sunday reset... that way if it does happen, you will be pissed but not that pissed; on the other hand, if you get your VIN, it'd be a pleasant surprise... 😉
Yes it happen to me many times that’s why every sunday hoping not to change in October. Since last month every sunday changes to OCTOBER 3 times.😫😫😫

Not to disappoint you or anything, but you may want to get yourself mentally ready for a Sunday reset... that way if it does happen, you will be pissed but not that pissed; on the other hand, if you get your VIN, it'd be a pleasant surprise... 😉
This is my situation exactly! Tomorrow (Sat) I'll be in my EDD window for the 3rd time, and if history is to repeat itself Day #2 inside the EDD window (Sunday) I'll see an EDD update. Last two times the EDD changed +3/+0 each time, so with the EDD Window shrinking I'll take that as a good sign.... Hoping for a VIN next week. 🤞 🤞 🙏

The more I think about it (i.e., that is taking a September 2021, vs an October 2022), one should factor in whether or not they have a trade, and if that trade will expire by waiting. In my case, I have a trade that expires 9/28, and an EDD of 9/14-9/30. I'm now thinking, value wise, I might be better off taking the 2021 MYP and not waiting for the '22 in October. Just wanted to share the "trade" consideration/thought.

This is my situation exactly! Tomorrow (Sat) I'll be in my EDD window for the 3rd time, and if history is to repeat itself Day #2 inside the EDD window (Sunday) I'll see an EDD update. Last two times the EDD changed +3/+0 each time, so with the EDD Window shrinking I'll take that as a good sign.... Hoping for a VIN next week. 🤞 🤞 🙏
This is exactly what most of us are dealing with.

When are you getting your car? And will you be changing your profile after?
MY is here!!! Beautiful! 🤩 I love the car!!! Seems to be flawless. I’ll let you know once I’ve had time to inspect. Haven’t been able to drive her yet as I am working from home. 3:30 pm cannot come soon enough!

MY is here!!! Beautiful! 🤩 I love the car!!! Seems to be flawless. I’ll let you know once I’ve had time to inspect. Haven’t been able to drive her yet as I am working from home. 3:30 pm cannot come soon enough!
2E401993-D0D7-47C2-8C7F-80CED06EA3C4.jpeg