Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Insurance 20 Year Old

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey
I’ve had a look through this forum a few times when my father was about to purchase his Tesla however I’m here now hoping to get some advice!

I’m looking to get insured on his 2022 Model Y LR however every company I’ve called doesn’t want to even give me a quote. I’ll have one years of no claims bonus hopefully near the end of March and passed my driving in around August 2022.

Currently in university however I also work as an administrative assistant which is what I write on my insurance.

Any advice on what I can do would be appreciated. Thanks!

Just some extra information I should have added. I won’t be driving very often. Maybe once every 2 weeks. The area we live is nice so insurance isnt expensive as such. My current car is a Toyota Aygo 2008 which cost around £600 as a named driver. So my father who has 20 years of no claims should be the main driver with myself being the second. :)

Hey
I’ve had a look through this forum a few times when my father was about to purchase his Tesla however I’m here now hoping to get some advice!

I’m looking to get insured on his 2022 Model Y LR however every company I’ve called doesn’t want to even give me a quote. I’ll have one years of no claims bonus hopefully near the end of March and passed my driving in around August 2022.

Currently in university however I also work as an administrative assistant which is what I write on my insurance.

Any advice on what I can do would be appreciated. Thanks!

You have your father add you to the existing insurance he has, not you calling to get insurance on a car he owns.