Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Gigafactory Texas Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huh.. We have someone who took delivery who does NOT work for Tesla.

Show me the money. All this shows is he attended the Cyber Rodeo and took pictures in or around vehicles that were there. The one they were sitting in was parked across the lot from the petting zoo.

If this is the case then count me in as first recipient of a Cybertruck and Semi.

• Disagree
Reactions: WhiteWi
Show me the money. All this shows is he attended the Cyber Rodeo and took pictures in or around vehicles that were there. The one they were sitting in was parked across the lot from the petting zoo.

If this is the case then count me in as first recipient of a Cybertruck and Semi.
I was thinking the same thing but then found his LinkedIn profile where it shows he has been a Tesla employee for 4 years. Otherwise this could easily be fabricated but I think it is more legit since he works for them. Still, I would not be posting anything if I was an employee just to cover my a**.

Reactions: WhiteWi and DrGriz
I was thinking the same thing but then found his LinkedIn profile where it shows he has been a Tesla employee for 4 years. Otherwise this could easily be fabricated but I think it is more legit since he works for them. Still, I would not be posting anything if I was an employee just to cover my a**.
This is the guy who right before the barbecue dinner with drones posted he was getting an Austin car, then yanked the tweet down after Sawyer etc promoted it. So he maybe already got a bit of a lecture. But seems to fancy himself a Twitter figure, so needed to post again for content.

This is the guy who right before the barbecue dinner with drones posted he was getting an Austin car, then yanked the tweet down after Sawyer etc promoted it. So he maybe already got a bit of a lecture. But seems to fancy himself a Twitter figure, so needed to post again for content.
I thought the name looked familiar, but then, it showed his profile as from Chicago, Il. But see in the Linked-In he has a few Chicago items so maybe he moved recently.

Reactions: advocate8
In another development Jeff Roberts tweeted on APril 9th that texas is shipping casting to California.
That would be interesting if true... Since it's unlikely Tesla will want to pump out MY Dual Motor sr-plus at both factories since... that doesn’t help current huge order backlog at all. Hundreds of thousands of people waving cash, saying “take it!"
But thought Fremont could already do its own?

Reactions: tangible1
I’m reposting. My post here.

I messaged a SA about the Model Y mud flaps and ppf. He gave me more information than I thought I would get. So it is confirmed for me. That my Model Y will be a Fremont Build. Check the screenshot.

Attachments

• 7D078F20-1E24-4081-BD17-A800EF5B70DC.png
    7D078F20-1E24-4081-BD17-A800EF5B70DC.png
    610.3 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: KWC_Diu and voxel