Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They really play with the ones that are all hyped out and impatient. Do miss out ;). There are only so many golden tickets for willies chocolate factory. It is good to know their is human interaction eventually. Was Ruby the same person that gave you your feeler call a month or so ago?
she was a different rep. but the guy who called me was cc'd in the email

• Informative
Reactions: Shayne
Expect a few grand less than autotrader. :(

Just did some math and I lost >$500 from the last offer I received selling private that I turned down. However I'm now keeping all my extras such as winter tires and rims etc that I'll sell on the back end which will bring me more than the >$500 difference. So all in all, I'm not that upset.
Wait a tick, my math was off. I would have had to sell for $454 more than my last private sale offer that I refused. Now add the extras that I'm now going to sell separately, I'll be in real good shape. I'm actually pretty happy now :)

Reactions: Shayne
Still nothing..
However I'm sitting with friends at a bar! Haven't done this is months

Also You're killing me.. let me know what you're getting for winters! Did you get performance?
LOL sorry. Excited so sharing but ya being on the wait would be killing me also so I'm sympathetic.

I didn't get the performance, only AWD. Im thinking I'll just get the winter package on the TESLA site but will look around when the time gets closer.

:)
LOL sorry. Excited so sharing but ya being on the wait would be killing me also so I'm sympathetic.

I didn't get the performance, only AWD. Im thinking I'll just get the winter package on the TESLA site but will look around when the time gets closer.
I'm happy for you, I truely am! I am hoping that next week I'll be doing the same thing:)

I'll have to see what to do for the winter, however in Vancouver we have a little more time!

:)
I'm happy for you, I truely am! I am hoping that next week I'll be doing the same thing:)

I'll have to see what to do for the winter, however in Vancouver we have a little more time!
Ya winter tires for the 2 days it snows is hard to justify ;). Lived there in my early 20s and found it funny how the city stops (at least did that year) when it snowed for 2 days.

Looking forward to your updates when you get it moving too!

Ya winter tires for the 2 days it snows is hard to justify ;). Lived there in my early 20s and found it funny how the city stops (at least did that year) when it snowed for 2 days.

Looking forward to your updates when you get it moving too!
It's true! The city stops! If it weren't for the sexy 21's I don't think of bother with winters..

Thanks! I can't wait to share.. the group I was with tonight, just don't understand... Sigh

ok finally got through and was able to enter all my info just waiting for them to get back to me on financing rates etc. Does anyone know what rates they are offering now, and also is anyone going with telsa insurance through aviva. What is the yearly cost for it. Thanks.

ok finally got through and was able to enter all my info just waiting for them to get back to me on financing rates etc. Does anyone know what rates they are offering now, and also is anyone going with telsa insurance through aviva. What is the yearly cost for it. Thanks.
The interest rates others have posted has ranged from 2.65 to 3.8 I believe.

Not sure about insurance. I didn't think you could get TESLA insurance out of California.