Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Booster Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MYLR will be arriving on 4/30 and I am trying to figure out our booster seat situation. We currently have two Chicco KidFit 2-in-1s in my Audi Q5 and in my husband's M3P. They are next to impossible to buckle in the M3P, for both adults and my 6 year old twins. I really want them to be able to buckle themselves. What do you have in your MY that is easy for them to get in and out of on their own?

My MYLR will be arriving on 4/30 and I am trying to figure out our booster seat situation. We currently have two Chicco KidFit 2-in-1s in my Audi Q5 and in my husband's M3P. They are next to impossible to buckle in the M3P, for both adults and my 6 year old twins. I really want them to be able to buckle themselves. What do you have in your MY that is easy for them to get in and out of on their own?
depends how old / tall they are.. if they can do just booster's ive gotten these:

for a little smaller kiddo and pretty cheap u can get:

and a higher end version i make the baby sitter use:

those are all 3 pretty thin and should be able to fit 3 across

you can,I have, use three across safety firsts as linked above.

my 6 year gk old can buckle himself into two across and no booster when he “suits up”

for 2 six year olds I’d be tempted to use the vests and be done with boosters

depends how old / tall they are.. if they can do just booster's ive gotten these:

for a little smaller kiddo and pretty cheap u can get:

and a higher end version i make the baby sitter use:

those are all 3 pretty thin and should be able to fit 3 across
We have the Bubble Bums for travel but I think I want something a bit more substantial as this is the main car they're in daily. I'm going to look more into the Radian, thank you!

you can,I have, use three across safety firsts as linked above.

my 6 year gk old can buckle himself into two across and no booster when he “suits up”

for 2 six year olds I’d be tempted to use the vests and be done with boosters
They're super tall, too. So I don't want to break the bank with something they will use for a year or two at most.

Two of something slim fitting like the Radian 3R will be a non issue.

The Radians can easily fit 3 across as long as they are using the 5-point harness, as soon as you need to move to the shoulder belt they are too night to reach between to get to the buckles, but two would be totally fine for 5-point and shoulder belt.

Reactions: chuckbass