Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Aftermarket TPMS Sensors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

As the title suggest. Was looking to get some aftermarket TPMS sensors. Any good options out there or will it need to be direct from Tesla.

Not sure if these are an option possibly given they are bluetooth.

Thanks

Yeah if it was for the sake of £10 i wouldn't bother and just go for the tesla ones. The ones i linked to have import tax to pay, so wont be going for those. Never know something might come along with a better saving. Thanks for commenting though

Reactions: RNHurt
Yeah if it was for the sake of £10 i wouldn't bother and just go for the tesla ones. The ones i linked to have import tax to pay, so wont be going for those. Never know something might come along with a better saving. Thanks for commenting though
Take a look on Aliexpress if you want to try and find some cheaper aftermarket items. When purchasing there, despite the items almost always coming from China the platform includes the duties when you purchase so there are no hidden costs.

These are the cheapest I could see from a quick search (obviously do your own research to make sure they are compatible).

For Tesla Bluetooth TPMS sensor fits for 2021+ Tesla Model S 3 X Y 1490701-01-B 1490701-01-C 149070101B Tire Pressure Monitor https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005969719803.html

1706880100761.png