Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just about to start this, since I saw July but no June...

VIN 5572
I confimed on 3/29,
initial email stated late-April-May
DS now says likely June (or later).

I do NOT have a proactive DS, but she does generally respond to emails--sometimes even within a day or two.

Config: 90D, MC Red w White interior. Subzero package, PUP, upgraded amp charger, upgraded audio. No tow package, and base wheels.

What are people doing to get ready?

I've got my Wall Charger in hand, and installation will be this Saturday. My garage rails will likely be raised within a week or two (83" from garage floor to rail), and I might swap out the garage door opener while I'm at it. Garage door width will be my nightmare, but no easy modification to be had there.

Any thoughts on what else?

VIN 5572
I confimed on 3/29,

I do NOT have a proactive DS, but she does generally respond to emails--sometimes even within a day or two.

Config: 90D, MC Red w White interior. Subzero package, PUP, upgraded amp charger, upgraded audio. No tow package, and base wheels.

What are people doing to get ready?

I've got my Wall Charger in hand, and installation will be this Saturday. My garage rails will likely be raised within a week or two (83" from garage floor to rail), and I might swap out the garage door opener while I'm at it. Garage door width will be my nightmare, but no easy modification to be had there.

I am in Richmond and will be coming up to Tyco to get my X. Jessie is my DS. Looking like June for me. I am not sure about NoVa but in Richmond we have Dominion power and they have a Pilot program for EV vehicles - you can have a separate meter installed and take advantage of super off peak (1-5am) charging rates. I am in the last stages of getting this installed. I have found that not all county electrical inspectors are up to speed and there was some confusion - they wanted the meter installed inside the garage if you don't have a cut off. That makes no sense so we had the cutoff installed so the meter is outside like Dominion needs to read it.

VIN 5572
I confimed on 3/29,

I do NOT have a proactive DS, but she does generally respond to emails--

I'm on the west coast of Florida, received my HPWC, deciding on best location to install, will install once I hear my car is in production. I preordered T-sportline matte black rims. Going to DMV on Thursday to order my custom license plate :cool: really hope it happens in June.

I am in Richmond and will be coming up to Tyco to get my X. Jessie is my DS. Looking like June for me. I am not sure about NoVa but in Richmond we have Dominion power and they have a Pilot program for EV vehicles - you can have a separate meter installed and take advantage of super off peak (1-5am) charging rates. I am in the last stages of getting this installed. I have found that not all county electrical inspectors are up to speed and there was some confusion - they wanted the meter installed inside the garage if you don't have a cut off. That makes no sense so we had the cutoff installed so the meter is outside like Dominion needs to read it.

Thanks, @VABarb. NOVEC up here, and as far as I know, they don't even have peak/off peak rates -- but I will check with them tomorrow, and thanks for the idea!

Jessie is my DS, too... Hope you get your X soon!

Reactions: WABarb
I'm on the west coast of Florida, received my HPWC, deciding on best location to install, will install once I hear my car is in production. I preordered T-sportline matte black rims. Going to DMV on Thursday to order my custom license plate :cool: really hope it happens in June.

@systemcrashed not meaning to hijack the thread but needed to ask how are you preordering your license plate? It was my understanding in FL you have to at least have the registration for the car. Or are you putting it on a current car, then switch later on?

@systemcrashed not meaning to hijack the thread but needed to ask how are you preordering your license plate? It was my understanding in FL you have to at least have the registration for the car. Or are you putting it on a current car, then switch later on?
My registration is up for renewal in June, so I will be filling out the custom plate application as I renew, they will issue me a new sticker on old plate and a new custom plate will come in the mail several weeks later.

Reactions: sflecarfan
I just checked my My Tesla page and I now have a Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement attached at the bottom with the other docs.
The MVPA is dated today, May 4th.
I was told by my DS that my $5k deposit would not be refunded as the car's price would reflect that deduction and the loan amount would be the MSRP - $5k. However, in this doc it shows that there is a $7 state inspection fee and the remaining $4,993 is due back to me, the buyer.
There is a section on the page where I could Make A Payment, however it shows that: Your Model X is fully paid
The Odometer Mileage shows 50 miles but I'm assuming that's an estimate since I'm pretty sure my car isn't built yet.
It also reads that the vehicle will be delivered on or about 06/03/2016
I will note that June 3rd is exactly 30 days from today so again this could just be default estimates.