Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model S sightings in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the "thread has run its course" comment, I for one still like reading these, even for "back east" posters (rivalry is fun!). Continues to instil a sense of community. We're doing a road trip that happens to coincide with the shareholders' meeting next week so if I see 700 random Model S's in the San Jose area (random, as opposed to the meeting parking lot) maybe I'll change my mind. And, we'll be in the Ottawa/Montreal area around the end of July so will be on the lookout for y'all.

First Tesla I've seen while driving

While driving home today along hwy 7 between Georgetown and Acton, I saw this Tesla. Picture quality is poor. There are not too many tesla's out here, so I think this one is David's.

hwy 7 tesla.jpg
IMG_20140528_164655.jpg

Another beautiful blue Model S was attracted by our office "bird feeder" yesterday.

IMG_2908.JPG

This was something of an emergency top-up, as they were trying to make a meeting but didn't have quite enough charge to get there in time... good old "schedule anxiety" (if I drive fast enough to make it on time, I won't get there!).

I might find a few reasons to visit my company's Cambridge plant...and make a slight detour to your office :smile:

The only down side is there's not much around here. The Cambridge Centre Mall nearby has 2-30 amp ChargePoints, but those are painfully slow with a Model S.

I'll post when they're operational. Ducts are in, but still need the electrician to run cabling and the civil contractor to widen the sidewalk behind the charge stands.