Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our standard white Model S

8681106813_acb8939447_b.jpg

@ Jomo... nice photography work with your iPhone 5! And your 60 looks absolutely rich! Thanks for sharing.

Medved will (no doubt) add this to the brown photo album - for those to consider. I debated long between black and this color... still wonder if I made the right choice. Congrats!!!

Wow... no night shots with various car-light combinations... surprising for a vehicle that's not only so stylish, but also so high-tech as well.

Anybody game for putting up some dramatic shots showing off the various lights the car has?

My contribution to the beauty pageant:

This is on the Duffey Lake Road in the Canadian Coastal Range, about an hour north of Whistler. This is one of the most spectacular driving roads you could hope for. Dozens of twisties, and most of it on really good pavement!

One of the best driving roads and your car is still wearing winter tires? (lol mine is too unfortunately, but they'll get changed just as soon as my new rims arrive on Monday) :)

One of the best driving roads and your car is still wearing winter tires? (lol mine is too unfortunately, but they'll get changed just as soon as my new rims arrive on Monday) :)

As you can see, the lake was frozen! We were following the law in BC which requires winter tires until April 30 in the mountains! They came off for our 21s the next morning in Vancouver! :wink: