Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting Midnight Silver and have yet to really see the color on a car, do you have a picture of the outside?

This is a picture of my Dolphin Gray on the right, next to a Midnight Silver (a.k.a. Steel Gray) on the left. I hope this helps.
MioE7UD.jpg

Thx for the pics Cyclone, def a dark color... almost blue grey hence midnight. I like it and hope it doesn't attract much dirt, will you be wrapping it?

Thanks. Mine is the "lighter" gray with the temp tag. I plan to get a partial wrap. That will probably happen later this month. Things have been crazy on my end -- I don't even have a NEMA 14-50 installed yet. Using 120v at home.

Thx for the pics Cyclone, def a dark color... almost blue grey hence midnight. I like it and hope it doesn't attract much dirt, will you be wrapping it?

Travwill, has your DS given you any sort of delivery estimate?

No firm estimate yet. Just that it could be between June 21 - 29th at this point. I imagine that when it wraps up production in a couple days, hopefully starts transit quick, and will get a more firm date. Assuming other people on here will be on a similar transit/train.

No firm estimate yet. Just that it could be between June 21 - 29th at this point. I imagine that when it wraps up production in a couple days, hopefully starts transit quick, and will get a more firm date. Assuming other people on here will be on a similar transit/train.
Travwill, I think ours should be coming in real close to each other. I'm estimating no later than June 24th, but I haven't heard anything from my DS.

Where are you getting yours? I'm going to Villa Park.

Travwill, I think ours should be coming in real close to each other. I'm estimating no later than June 24th, but I haven't heard anything from my DS.

Where are you getting yours? I'm going to Villa Park.

May be together then. I'll share revised date with ya when have it. I'm picking up here in the city, Chicago location on Grand. My DS did also just email me and add:

"When the car hits the rail hub in Joliet we usually have about 5 days left before delivery."

May be together then. I'll share revised date with ya when have it. I'm picking up here in the city, Chicago location on Grand. My DS did also just email me and add:

"When the car hits the rail hub in Joliet we usually have about 5 days left before delivery."
It'll be frustrating to know it's that close for that long, but I'm sure I'll survive somehow.

Also, if you didn't already order a license plate mount IPass now would be the time to do it. They can mount the IPass behind the nosecone if you won't have a front plate installed.

It'll be frustrating to know it's that close for that long, but I'm sure I'll survive somehow.

Also, if you didn't already order a license plate mount IPass now would be the time to do it. They can mount the IPass behind the nosecone if you won't have a front plate installed.

Thanks, yes it will be knowing its so close. I didn't have a plate on a car for a while here an Chicago and it got to the point I had to add it. The meter maids always look for it, even when on a residential street now parked. I racked up some tickets at $50 a pop. For the MS I ordered "The Law" plate that just goes on the front of the car, is autopilot compatible, and will look ok while not having to drill holes. Figure I can attached the iPass license plate tag I ordered to that ok first, if doesn't work out will put behind nosecone - they are not that huge/heavy. I'm more hoping that my work parking garage tag works if I put it up by the rearview mirror as don't have other options for that RFID tag.

-T

Hold that train, travwill!

36 days from confirmation to production.

Awesome too. So seems me (white) was done a little first, then they did other colors ending up in Blue too. We will probably have myself, you, and !S4 I believe all on the same transport like Sun/Monday I bet.

Another awesome note was !S4 just pointed me to this thread. I bet/hope that we are going to be LTE enabled instead of 3G :)

-T

Last edited: