Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a bit hard to see but the plate on the car on the right says HIS TSLA. The one on the left says HER TSLA

Those are my parents cars. That's my mom on the left and my dad (not the guy in the cap) is talking to someone in the center of the photo. They love their cars. My mom parted with her 20 year old Lexus SC400 in near perfect condition (she is the original owner) to get her S85 about 6 months after my dad got his S85. My wife and I got our S85 last December.

Wow a Tesla family! I actually ran into your dad (and mom) at the Tejon Ranch Supercharger in... i think December. I was driving up to Napa and they were returning from San Mateo (a visit to you). He had his old plates still.

I finally got my personalized plate! :)

View attachment 49166

It's an ASCII capital T as expressed in binary. My last name starts with T so does it mean that or Tesla, who knows? ;)

Binary high five!

Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 10.26.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 10.26.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 10.26.23 PM.png

I've seen others with the E-Ticket reference (E-Ticket ride, playing off E for Electric) but this has dual meaning for me as I worked at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland for more than 6 years. So it works on multiple levels!
Image 1.jpg

As much as I like my Tesla license plate holder, I'm a bit bummed that it covers up so much of the plate graphics (including the entire slogan on the bottom). Debating what my options are to avoid that...

Image.jpg

@Middkid - the "E-TKT" analogy is outstanding and clever for a plate. I got my confirmation from TN for my vanity plate Friday, and believe me, I was not that original. Mine is SLTESLA, which is my initials plus Tesla. The plate should ready about the same time as I take delivery of the car, so this is going to work out fine.