Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 90 RWD only forum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it possible or does one exist, to create a Model S 90 RWD only forum

Here on TMC? Interpreting your question literally...probably not without a strong reason, because logically we'd end up having to make a bunch of forums for all the different variants of the Model S (and other models too).

A little more generally...note that anybody can start a thread (like this one you just started!)...would that work for you?

Also I've seen "groups" on TMC for uncommon Model S variants (most notably the owners of the rare Autopilot P85s). So if you wanted to be able to discuss topics specific to the S90, you might be able to ask the admins for that. (On the other hand I once joined a group here on TMC for dual-motor cars, back when that was new, and very little came out of that group.)

My curiosity is getting the better of me...is there something particularly special about the S90 that I'm not aware of? (S85D owner here.)

Bruce.

PS. I see that was your first post...welcome to TMC!

Reactions: outdoors
Here on TMC? Interpreting your question literally...probably not without a strong reason, because logically we'd end up having to make a bunch of forums for all the different variants of the Model S (and other models too).

A little more generally...note that anybody can start a thread (like this one you just started!)...would that work for you?

Also I've seen "groups" on TMC for uncommon Model S variants (most notably the owners of the rare Autopilot P85s). So if you wanted to be able to discuss topics specific to the S90, you might be able to ask the admins for that. (On the other hand I once joined a group here on TMC for dual-motor cars, back when that was new, and very little came out of that group.)

My curiosity is getting the better of me...is there something particularly special about the S90 that I'm not aware of? (S85D owner here.)

Bruce.

PS. I see that was your first post...welcome to TMC!
I would like to have a place specifically where Model S 90 owners or interest parties can share information. There doesn't appear to be any unique forums just about this build and it could be beneficial to others like me.

I fail to see how a specific forum for a vehicle which only differs from other cars of its era in battery size makes any sense. If that is the case, then there would need to be a 60D with a 75D battery, and a 60D with a 60 battery, etc.

The battery is just one part of the whole car.

Furthermore, what if the discussion topic is about something that is not unique to the 90 battery? Does it get put in the 90 only section, or in another section, or both? Seem like too much trouble.

I have a RWD S90. I doubt you’ll get much traction on forum for it for the reasons above but I think you just created the RWD 90 thread. There are so few of us and probably no more than half a dozen on the forum so it would be a pretty quiet forum.
Btw I love my RWD S90. It’s got range, AP1, great performance and a full frunk! Awesome car! Only thing I’d like to compare is performance between it and a P85.