Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2013 85S Multi-coat Red, 24,000 miles - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S 2013 85S Multi-coat Red, 24,000 miles

PRICE REDUCED, MUST SELL SOON -

Absolutely beautiful Model S85, still showing 270+ miles on a full range charge. New rear tires @22,000 miles. Aftermarket black rims, tinted rear passenger and hatch windows, Blackvue dash cam. Red Calipers. Brand new black original Tesla floor mats (I have been using tan aftermarket ones). No kids, No animals, no smoker ever in car ! I get my new P85D in middle February !

Tesla options include:

-Technology Package
-Tan leather interior
-Obeche Gloss wood trim
-Navigation
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound System (XM Radio)
-Dual Onboard Chargers
-LED Interior Accent Lighting
-Air Suspension
-Supercharger Enabled
-Titanium Underbody Shield Added
-Version 6.0 of car's firms are installed

List Date: 1/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Model S 2013 85S Multi-coat Red, 24,000 miles
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

cMXcrXvRPH2n.jpg
Pu6eQmmttGDc.jpg
Rnd8fTxw3Aph.jpg
BEVK4pD7vGH7.jpg

Answers:

No, I do NOT have the original rims. The car was too early in production (VIN 9649) to have the folding mirrors or parking sensors. It was delivered to my house in West Sacramento about 8 June 2013. I was not even in this country and my neighbor arranged to get it into my garage. It was first driven on 9 July upon my return from a Fulbright Scholar appointment lecturing in Warsaw, Poland.

- - - Updated - - -

You can email me directly at

[email protected] or call at 916 752-7359 Just returned from a roundtrip to Daly City in the Bay Area for New Year's. Car averaged about 310 watts/mile for the trip of just under 200 miles total. Last 44 miles from the Vacaville Supercharger was at 292 watts/mile

Beautiful car and very nice work with the Fulbright humblebrag. Not necessary to the post, but an elegant way of working it into the narrative.

Personally, I was very surprised when the Queen of England gifted me with my Tesla. Of course, I did cure her cancer, so I guess it was just a polite way for nobility to show their gratitude.

;)

Best of luck on the sale & continued success with your important research.

I was actually "working" in Warsaw. My host university has an International program in "Psychology in English," and I carried a significantly heavier teaching load there than I did in my CSU, Sacramento assignments. Because of that, the host university actually paid me a full teaching salary (approved by the Fulbright Program), and all my Fulbright $$ went directly to my US bank account....which allowed me as a "lowly college professor" to actually afford the Tesla in the first place. I am still working with several of those Warsaw students as they seek US Ph.D. programs. In order to get the original Tesla pricing, I had to accept delivery before I could return at the end of the term, so it is all tied together. 8 - ) Really.....