Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 100D < $65,000 by end of 2019?

Used Model S 100D's < $65K by End of Year?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are already AP2 cars with free lifetime Superchargers that transfers available now. No need to wait for an AP2 car without supercharging that only goes 30 more miles per charge. :)

Good point, some of the 90Ds seem attractive, BUT I like the newer back seats (buckets on end, raised in middle) as opposed to the bench back seats that were replaced in 2017 I THINK, maybe 2018. I have been looking at some of the 90Ds though as well. Haven't seen anything to make me jump yet.

Good point, some of the 90Ds seem attractive, BUT I like the newer back seats (buckets on end, raised in middle) as opposed to the bench back seats that were replaced in 2017 I THINK, maybe 2018. I have been looking at some of the 90Ds though as well. Haven't seen anything to make me jump yet.
Yeah. Those seats came out in mid to late 2017. We have a 2016 90D without them, a 2017 100D without them and a 2017 75D with them. There's not a huge difference. Personally, I enjoy the free Supercharging for life over an extra cm of foam. We are selllling the 90D to make room for an X

A decent 75D with AP 2.0 with free SuperCharging and the refresh can be had for about $60-$65K via private seller or so. I'm guessing if I am somewhat patient, by September - December of this year I'll be able to get a 100D with all of the options I want including the following:

Premium Upgrade Package, Sub Zero Package, HiFi Sound, Hi Amp Charging, etc.

Realistic or a pipe dream? What say you?

Absolutely. 100Ds will be in the mid 60s within the next 6-10 months, so definitely by the end of the year. One private party 100D sold already for the mid 70s.

Here's another one with an asking price of $74K:
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/761610115/overview/