Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this question has been asked before, possibly many times, but what accessories are people thinking of buying for their Tesla model 3 RWDs? And do you think you will leave Aero covers on, or opt for wheel nut and bearing cap covers? Personally, I am considering getting the accessory trays for the storage compartment, all weather mats and frunk liner, textile trunk liner, and possibly mud flaps ... all from the Tesla accessory shop I reckon. I think I will be leaving the Aero covers on, for efficiency. Would welcome hearing what others are considering.
I was thinking if there is any alloy guards? I know the edge of the alloy pops out and can be easily scratched :-(

Reactions: LoneRanger
I was thinking if there is any alloy guards? I know the edge of the alloy pops out and can be easily scratched :-(
I have the same concerns. I used to have a Jag XK with low profile diamond cut alloys and lived in fear all the time of kerbing them … and did it eventually right outside the house, doh! Wonder if anyone has seen any for sale in the UK and has had any experience of them 🤔

Hello everyone! New here. Been reading the posts for a while and decided to join eventually.
Reading about the increase in price relieved me as I was planning to order it in June/July, but decided in the end to order it right after the test drive in May 16th!! Good move lol (Model 3 RWD, White, White, 18" Aero)

Delivery date has been moving forward all the time so far, hopefully stays like that.
While ordering the EDD was June 2023. After ordering it showed Jan-May 2023, moving then to Dec '22-Jan '23 and now saying Nov 27-Jan 11th! Hopefully it keeps coming forward.. I read of some of you getting the EDD moving back 😨 Can't wait to get it!!

Hello everyone! New here. Been reading the posts for a while and decided to join eventually.
Reading about the increase in price relieved me as I was planning to order it in June/July, but decided in the end to order it right after the test drive in May 16th!! Good move lol (Model 3 RWD, White, White, 18" Aero)

Delivery date has been moving forward all the time so far, hopefully stays like that.
While ordering the EDD was June 2023. After ordering it showed Jan-May 2023, moving then to Dec '22-Jan '23 and now saying Nov 27-Jan 11th! Hopefully it keeps coming forward.. I read of some of you getting the EDD moving back 😨 Can't wait to get it!!
I ordered on 10 April and my delivery date is currently November 26 - January 10.

M3 RWD/Blue/Black/18Aero/EAP/Private/Cash/Manchester

Reactions: Millenium101

Hopefully your EDD doesn’t end up like mine did. Ordered RWD/white/white/aero in the beginning of March (5th). EDD at the time was November, came forward august within days, then forward to July a few days later, then forward to may about a week later… I sold my current vehicle expecting delivery in may. Oh how wrong I was. 3 days after selling my car, EDD goes to December - January…. Now at November-December. Sometimes it’s best to ignore the EDD

Hopefully your EDD doesn’t end up like mine did. Ordered RWD/white/white/aero in the beginning of March (5th). EDD at the time was November, came forward august within days, then forward to July a few days later, then forward to may about a week later… I sold my current vehicle expecting delivery in may. Oh how wrong I was. 3 days after selling my car, EDD goes to December - January…. Now at November-December. Sometimes it’s best to ignore the EDD
Oh no, that doesn’t sound good! Hope the EDD is gonna come forward for you then 😩 can’t even imagine how stressful that situation can be, as I’d be lost without a car and couldn’t even go to work!

I was scared as well about giving away the current car and ending up with a delayed delivery eventually, so I decided to trade-in my car with Tesla - there shouldn’t be problems in that way as I’m giving them my car the same day I’m picking up the M3.

Me too! Might even be the same shipment, although my OD is April 16. Same spec as yours.
My EDD just jumped forward (from Jan-Feb 2023) to Aug-Oct 2022. :)

M3 RWD, Ireland, MSM/Black/Aeros. Ordered 5 March 2022.
Jealous of you both! Must be the MSM colour option bringing it forward! I too ordered 5th of March.. no jump forward for me :( I’ll keep eyes peeled, but the fact you’ve had a jump to august suggest there is a shipment potentially Planned to happen around that time. All hope isn’t lost for me yet

At this point I’m just praying they don’t decide to match me before September. The way things have gone it wouldn’t surprise me if they give me a delivery date for 31st august.

The new plate in England adds value to the cars irrespective of mileage

Reactions: LoneRanger