Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After-market audio systems for Model 3 Highland RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I am expecting delivery of my Model 3 Highland RWD sometime in the next few weeks.

The primary draw of the LR version was the better audio system (including subwoofers). However, if I spent an additional $10k on the LR version then I would have missed out on the WA Government's ZEV rebate of $3.5k, and so the LR had a real cost to me of $13.5k. Had I known about the better interior, I might have just copped the additional costs (since the increased speed and range, the better audio system and interior might have made the additional costs worth it for me), but I digress.

I am now filling my waiting time looking at after-market audio systems to enhance the RWD's audio package.

I have come across this package by focal: TESLA Model 3 and Y Acoustic 10.0 Pack - Focal Australia

Has anyone gone with the Focal audio system or do you have any alternates to recommend?

Can a speaker harness be used in the Highland like earlier models, or have Tesla closed that loophole?