Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still stuck on 02/10 - 02/23 EDD.

Was hoping for some movement or a VIN when the flurry of VINs were posted, but alas... :confused:

At least it seems I'll be assured of a later VIN with all the enhancements, but I keep spending money on accessories!

Just blew $350 on the integrated garage door opener yesterday. Think Elon will notice and get my car done? 😇

M3P Red/Black, no FSD, Ohio.

Still stuck on 02/10 - 02/23 EDD.

Was hoping for some movement or a VIN when the flurry of VINs were posted, but alas... :confused:

At least it seems I'll be assured of a later VIN with all the enhancements, but I keep spending money on accessories!

Just blew $350 on the integrated garage door opener yesterday. Think Elon will notice and get my car done? 😇

M3P Red/Black, no FSD, Ohio.
Haha my brother said that Tesla should be browsing the forums looking for the most anxious of us and prioritizing our cars. Seems like so far that’s a no 😅

WHAT and you haven't got a VIN yet... BTW I am from San Carlos but grew up in Burlingame LOL. My OD was on 1/25 and my EDD is Feb-March 14 I deleted the app so I stop checking it constantly. Just hoping for an early march delivery.
Yeah they keep teasing me.

I was at 1/20 - 2/4 before 😞

Nice , I’ve been here a few years now , but I’m originally from NY. Our theory here is they do t like blues 🤣😭😭😭

Reactions: Alex Oliyai
OD 11/14 M3 LR AWD MSM 18" Aero White Int
ID Delivery

Initial Window: Feb?
In December, window become Jan 8 - Feb 5
1/8: 1/8 - 2/5
1/9: 2/4 - 3/5
1/12: Changed to M3P MSM White
1/13: 2/4 - 3/4
1/19: 2/4 - 3/4
1/23: 2/4 - 3/4
1/28: Woke up to 2/3-2/15
2/1: Woke up to 170xxx and 2/7-2/10!!!!!!!
2/2: Delivery to home scheduled for 2/10 (earliest available on the site), Asked about Ryzen via text, no response.
2/3: Received text confirming that the car has Ryzen. Now to wait for afternoon of 2/10.