Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have good news regarding black interiors (well at least for myself 😄) I was near my local tesla store, ao i decided to pop in to see if I could gather any intel. I mentioned only seeing white interior vins, and the SA said he wasn’t aware of delays to black interiors and looked up my order. My EDD in my app is May 17-31st, previously May 26th to June 30th. On his lookup, he saw my SG/Black M3P has an ETA of May 23, and said I should be getting a VIN anytime now.

I know the May 23rd date is still an estimate, but I’m overly optimistic. He seemed pretty confident in that date. Will keep everyone posted!
Where are you located and when did you order

Yes, but you put it in the Regular model 3 subforum instead of the one this thread is in (which is model 3 ordering), probably due to those beverages. Beverages sound really tasty to me right now (lol) but I cant have any as I am recovering from a medical procedure.

In any case, I stickied it but will also move it.

(moderator note)

(Edit -- Moved to Model 3 ordering subforum where this thread is. Stickied. Locked (so that people are not encouraged to spin up discussion in that thread).

the hero we need!

can anybody point me to a good thread on cleaning white interior?