Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So not sure if this is the correct place to post this but wondering who's interested in a reservation. It's currently set for 5/1-5/29 msm lr white interior aero no fsd. This is being delivered to the Columbus Ohio delivery center but from what I understand since there's no vin assigned that can be changed. Test drove a xc 40 recharge yesterday and fell in love...decided to pull the trigger. Tired of waiting on Tesla. Price is locked before the price hike...you'd be locked in at $50,990
Interested! Do you know if it would it be possible to change it to the black interior?

This doesn't look good. They changed it since yesterday and it no longer says it's included.

Screenshot_20220414-071520_Chrome.jpg

This doesn't look good. They changed it since yesterday and it no longer says it's included.

Mobile Connector

"The Mobile Connector is included as standard equipment with a new Tesla."

Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla

"In most market regions, Model 3 is equipped with a Mobile Connector and the adapter(s) needed to plug into the most commonly used power outlets."

Mobile Connector

"The Mobile Connector is included as standard equipment with a new Tesla."

Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla

"In most market regions, Model 3 is equipped with a Mobile Connector and the adapter(s) needed to plug into the most commonly used power outlets."
So something strange is going on. The page I just shared definitely had the wording that it's included, you can look at my screenshot from yesterday. Now they removed it but not from what you shared.

Last edited:
So something strange is going on. The page I just shared definitely had the wording that it's included, you can look at my screenshot from yesterday. Now they removed it but not from what you shared.
It’s possible they just reworded because not every country uses a 5-15 as the standard plug type in households and they weren’t providing it anyways. In USA that is the standard plug and I would assume they’d still provide it with the car (most market regions).

So on March 19th I got into an accident on the way to work. Someone not paying attention ran a VERY solid red light and hit me straight on, almost making a perfect t-bone. I knew it would be considered totaled so I placed an order that night. This time I ordered a Blue M3LR with black interior, aero covers, and no FSD. Moving up from the M3SR+ that was delivered back in November. So now I’m waiting for the new one. Current EDD is June 2nd - July 7th. Here are some pics of my wrecked one just for attention =)
Man that really stinks, glad you are good, on a lighter note that SUV must have been really moving, it looks like it's trying to eat your aero wheel. To me it's interesting how Tesla's airbags went off, only on the side of the driver, no passengers in the car then. Kind of wild.

It’s possible they just reworded because not every country uses a 5-15 as the standard plug type in households and they weren’t providing it anyways. In USA that is the standard plug and I would assume they’d still provide it with the car (most market regions).
I think they're just being practical. They shouldn't place "policy" statements in the shop because they have to track and update those statements over time. If Tesla introduces the Cybertruck or other Tesla models, that statement may not hold true. It becomes a support hassle.

• Informative
Reactions: jpaychek
I think they're just being practical. They shouldn't place "policy" statements in the shop because they have to track and update those statements over time. If Tesla introduces the Cybertruck or other Tesla models, that statement may not hold true. It becomes a support hassle.
The wording was there previously to prevent people from buying the kit without knowing that it is/was included.

Another interesting point about the shop is that you can't order some items unless you have a Tesla already delivered. I'm glad they do that because otherwise you would see more people buying them and selling that at a much higher price.