Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on the new car and sorry for the couple of flaws but once they are fixed everything will be good. Happy you finally got it.
Thanks Patrick. I was able to get the majority of the holograms out but right rear is a PITA. Better but still not 100% to my satisfaction. I was able to get the scratches out from the tail light and the chargeport door thought!

Tesla service is coming to the house on Thursday so that’s cool. The did want me to set up an appointment with a collision center for the paint chips. They literally just need 3 drops of touch up paint. Since I am getting PPF/tinting tomorrow, I figure I’ll just have to live with the chips.

Now I am sitting in the car trying to figure out everything.....lol!

Picked up the MSM LR today. Everything looks great, only got 14 miles on it but feels more planted on the road (heavier) that my M3 SR+. A little quieter, sound system is definitely more immersive, and it’s definitely faster :)

Matrix / global headlights, Michelin tires.
Vin: 32xxxx
(order date April 4th, north TX)

Fun to have the 2020 SR+ in the garage with this new LR for the next week or so to compare until I finish the sale of the SR+.

Attachments

• 070F9BF1-E20A-4928-9BB8-E74E7DFE87EA.jpeg
    070F9BF1-E20A-4928-9BB8-E74E7DFE87EA.jpeg
    501.3 KB · Views: 77