Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 interior easily hot and stuffy (white on white)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've mostly been getting my car wrapped in bird-poo and dirt. Hasn't worked so well for me but on the flip side, I don't need to schedule an appointment, or spend any dough. ;)
Because in the winter there isn't nearly the levels of IR and UV as there is in the summer, the days are also way shorter. So while it might be slightly cooler in the winter it cannot be compared to the amount of heat blocked in the summer. If it's cold enough to run the heater, your going to have to run the heater anyways. If your talking about a sight chill, where it might be slightly warmer without tint, just use the heated seats?

Searching for more information:
Window tint/interior vehicle temperatures in the winter...
Love heated seats. Does heated seats also consume tons of energy?

I got both!

Bird nesting on top of the garage door motor, has bombed my car a few times now. :/ I'm putting up with it until they're done with this brood and then I'm going to remove the nest and cage around the area or something, to stop it from happening in the future.

Love heated seats. Does heated seats also consume tons of energy?

They do not. They've been estimated at about 100W per seat, and many people use them in the Winter as an alternative to running the heat in the car to keep their consumption down.

Reactions: SammichLover
One thing I certainly never considered when purchasing a car is how much I would need to consider the animal population and the impact to the vehicle. I had an Audi that sat for two months and ended up with a rat's nest under the hood. Our deck recently became the neighborhood's birthing facility for the growing cat population (maybe two dozen by now), which helped with the rat population, but now the cats are spraying everywhere, and leaving their prints on the car and other gifts all around. I have seen videos of cars driving in FL and getting covered (layered) with insects and it makes me wonder whether or not I'm really fighting an endless onslaught. We took down our garage to make more room for our backyard, but I'm feeling the impact with our Tesla. I just didn't care that much about our Honda minivan, and would rarely even get it washed. Ownership of this car has completely flipped this on its head.

• Funny
Reactions: SammichLover