Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 highland problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been lucky enough to have picked up my new model 3 and driven it for around 500km now. It’s a very good car. No noise in the cabin and very easy to drive. It does still rattle a little in the wheel at higher speeds but I’ll keep an eye on it.

It wasn’t an easy delivery so to say.
to keep it short:
1. Waiting 4 hours before getting my car.
2. No cameras was working. No SOS call. GPS was stuck at delivery centre when I got home.
3. It would not update the software no matter what I did.
4. It has 4% charge.

2 days after getting it, It all suddenly worked and came to life.
Tesla was one big question mark when I called and told them that the car was working now.

With all this in mind, the one thing I cannot get to work is the Autoshift out of park feature. I’ve calibrated my cameras twice and all happened quickly within 5-10 minutes after the cameras came to life.

Do you have any ideas? I know MS and MX would have the same feature but can’t seem to find and answer…

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpeg
    IMG_0349.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 102
I’ve been lucky enough to have picked up my new model 3 and driven it for around 500km now. It’s a very good car. No noise in the cabin and very easy to drive. It does still rattle a little in the wheel at higher speeds but I’ll keep an eye on it.

It wasn’t an easy delivery so to say.
to keep it short:
1. Waiting 4 hours before getting my car.
2. No cameras was working. No SOS call. GPS was stuck at delivery centre when I got home.
3. It would not update the software no matter what I did.
4. It has 4% charge.

2 days after getting it, It all suddenly worked and came to life.
Tesla was one big question mark when I called and told them that the car was working now.

With all this in mind, the one thing I cannot get to work is the Autoshift out of park feature. I’ve calibrated my cameras twice and all happened quickly within 5-10 minutes after the cameras came to life.

Do you have any ideas? I know MS and MX would have the same feature but can’t seem to find and answer…
Hi
I got my Highland end of October. My cameras worked for about two weeks but now I seem to have the same issue as you had bedore. None of my cameras works and the GPS is stuck on one position.

My Autoshift works however.

Upvote 0