Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Öhlins DFV Coilovers - Engineered by Redwood Motorsports ™

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Patiently waiting for my order to ship. Anybody heard from redwood lately? I don't want to pester them with e-mail during what is likely a very hectic period.

Got these in the meantime.

iUS2iG5.jpg

Long time lurker, first time member here. I'll chime in. I'm dropping my TM3P next week to Redwood's facilities for installation of the Ohlins and alignment. I purchased the performance set and will have them mildly lowered (1-1.2"?) for daily use. Zero track usage. I'll provide feedback after I get some miles in.

Reactions: Clivew
We will be testing the Performance setup. GT setup should be available to test drive in the next couple of weeks. I've driven their Model 3 a few times and it handles bump really well, even with RE71R's and 265's. I don't have another brand of coils to compare it to so it will be exciting to see what beastmode13's opinions are. I'll be there today also.

Long time lurker, first time member here. I'll chime in. I'm dropping my TM3P next week to Redwood's facilities for installation of the Ohlins and alignment. I purchased the performance set and will have them mildly lowered (1-1.2"?) for daily use. Zero track usage. I'll provide feedback after I get some miles in.

Let me know how it goes. I also plan to have them do the install with mild drop.