Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
vsGOSLt.jpeg

For sale Redwood Motorsports - Ohlins DFV Coilovers (Performance Sport) - Tesla Model Y

$2,250.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model Y
Condition
Used

Details

Redwood Motorsports (Performance Sport) Ohlins DFV Coilovers for Tesla Model Y. Used for ~25Kmi, no leaks or external damage. Comes with everything seen in images. Didn't have time to clean before taking pictures, but will look fantastic with a quick wipe down.

Ready to ship, no waiting. $3950 new, priced to sell at $2250 shipped US48. Installation available at additional cost to those local to our shop in Anaheim, CA.

Full specs can be found on Redwood Motorsports' website. PM for quickest reply.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drop is about 20-40mm, here's a picture of my MYP with the kit installed:

52754145079_7a40693feb_b.jpg

Performance Sport sits right in the middle of Grand Touring and Competition Race. Sporty feel, yet not too firm.
That looks pretty nice actually, what size are those titans?

I would lose the ohlin warranty right since it'll be used? Or can you get around it like KW as long as you have a copy of the purchase receipt?

Titan7 TD6s are 20x10 square with 275s all around.

Redwood offers a limited lifetime warranty, you'll need to contact them directly to see if is transferable as they would make the final call on that. Even if warranty wasn't transferable - I haven't heard of any issues with the kits failing, and rebuilds are reasonable when that time comes (if you still have your Model Y).

Titan7 TD6s are 20x10 square with 275s all around.

Redwood offers a limited lifetime warranty, you'll need to contact them directly to see if is transferable as they would make the final call on that. Even if warranty wasn't transferable - I haven't heard of any issues with the kits failing, and rebuilds are reasonable when that time comes (if you still have your Model Y).
Cool, thanks for the info. I gotta sell my f82 first but if this is here when that's gone, I'll be your buyer.

Reactions: tom @ eas