Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35 21

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Digging up an old thread - does anyone have a source for the PS2 in this size? I've got a sidewall bubble forming from hitting a pothole. Tire Rack had some NOS 2013 production last week, but it looks like I missed out.

I have PS2's all around (~7/32 left). I'm not keen on mismatching and putting a single PSS on the front, but I hate to junk 3 perfectly good tires.

Digging up an old thread - does anyone have a source for the PS2 in this size? I've got a sidewall bubble forming from hitting a pothole. Tire Rack had some NOS 2013 production last week, but it looks like I missed out.

I have PS2's all around (~7/32 left). I'm not keen on mismatching and putting a single PSS on the front, but I hate to junk 3 perfectly good tires.

I've been running on PSS and have my old set-and-a-half of take off PS2s stacked in the garage. If you really are in a bind feel free to PM me and I will look at them if you want to buy one. Ebay has some from time to time also.