Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miami Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8168F3FB-5722-4BF1-B455-9C5B431591D6.jpeg
EDD512F9-A074-41E2-8E0D-EA3609F3119C.jpeg 3F7CA68D-C25E-46E8-8A10-017B9D6E0B7D.jpeg And it’s open! Ready for service and deliveries. They have a number of loaner cars in their rear parking lot and delivery cars inside. But no superchargers in the foreseeable future (apparently they want to assess how crowded their parking lot will be!).

Official opening is January 18th

Caution: complaint ahead

I was hoping that the new Miami SC would alleviate the service backlog in Dania Beach. So I didn't think to call ahead to confirm that I would definitely be put in a Tesla loaner. But I suppose it is still early - less than two weeks since the opening.

In any case, here I am in an oversized gas-gusling GMC Yukon. I initially refused, however things should be wrapped up in a day.

It is disappointing that we are forced to revert to a regular car along with all the liabilities that Hertz passes on to the person borrowing the vehicle (unless you pay).

I am wondering if Tesla can open enough service centers to keep up with all of the vehicles they are selling. The backlog may get worse.

On a positive, I am quite glad that I never purchased a Yukon.

Caution: complaint ahead

I was hoping that the new Miami SC would alleviate the service backlog in Dania Beach. So I didn't think to call ahead to confirm that I would definitely be put in a Tesla loaner. But I suppose it is still early - less than two weeks since the opening.

In any case, here I am in an oversized gas-gusling GMC Yukon. I initially refused, however things should be wrapped up in a day.

It is disappointing that we are forced to revert to a regular car along with all the liabilities that Hertz passes on to the person borrowing the vehicle (unless you pay).

I am wondering if Tesla can open enough service centers to keep up with all of the vehicles they are selling. The backlog may get worse.

On a positive, I am quite glad that I never purchased a Yukon.
It might be because I've been in a loaner now since January 8th and it looks like it might be another week or so.