Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meetup at the Oct 9 Hawthorne Airport Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess at this point I'm looking for the same. Ill offer a ride in my roadster? :p

Would love to have you as my +1 :biggrin:
Staying at a hotel just 11min away from Hawthoren (according to google maps)
Was planing to take a cab, but roadster sounds a lot better he he he (PM sendt)

Looking forward to see you all.
Starting my jurney towards LAX in 9 hours.

Would love to have you as my +1 :biggrin:
Staying at a hotel just 11min away from Hawthoren (according to google maps)
Was planing to take a cab, but roadster sounds a lot better he he he (PM sendt)

Looking forward to see you all.
Starting my jurney towards LAX in 9 hours.

Looking forward to receive your report! Maybe I join you next time :smile:

A few of us (mulder1231, AlMc, and I) are planning on getting together before the event for drinks and a bite to eat. We'd like to open it up for anyone else to join us as well.

The location will be at Paul Martin's American Grill, 2361 Rosecrans Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245 (see happy hour menu, http://paulmartinsamericangrill.com/_pdfs/PM_ELS_Menus_TOPM.pdf). We'll be there probably from about 5:15pm or so until 6:40pm on Oct 9th (Thurs).

Sigurdi, who has graciously given me his +1, and I are planning to come meet up at the restaurant, hopefully near 5:15...or whenever traffic allows (I'm coming from OC, so I'll leave early, but I'll be at the mercy of the 405). Will be nice to meet and chat in a less chaotic atmosphere.

A few of us (mulder1231, AlMc, and I) are planning on getting together before the event for drinks and a bite to eat. We'd like to open it up for anyone else to join us as well.

The location will be at Paul Martin's American Grill, 2361 Rosecrans Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245 (see happy hour menu, http://paulmartinsamericangrill.com/_pdfs/PM_ELS_Menus_TOPM.pdf). We'll be there probably from about 5:15pm or so until 6:40pm on Oct 9th (Thurs).

I'll be there as well w/ a +1.

I will arive with FANGO, who is realy nice and will pick me up at the hotell.
Looking forward to meet you all and practice my rusty English.

Sigurdi, who has graciously given me his +1, and I are planning to come meet up at the restaurant, hopefully near 5:15...or whenever traffic allows (I'm coming from OC, so I'll leave early, but I'll be at the mercy of the 405). Will be nice to meet and chat in a less chaotic atmosphere.

Nice. I'll come to restaurant depending on traffic delay. I have an appt in Orange county beforehand.

For those planning on joining us for a bite to eat and drinks before the event at Paul Martin's American Grill, just make your way to the bar area and there should be some tables there. They have a good happy hour menu with lots of choices.

Sigurdi - great to hear coming all the way from Norway! And you'll be arriving in a Roadster... nice.

Just wondering - has anyone received acknowledgement/confirmation of their invitation?
I just realized that I replied off the invitation and sent it in but never got an email confirmation back. Then I called Tesla 800 today - and whoever answered didn't havce a clue what the procedure is.....she said she will have someone email/contact me back.:scared:
Still waiting.....

Just wondering - has anyone received acknowledgement/confirmation of their invitation?
I just realized that I replied off the invitation and sent it in but never got an email confirmation back. Then I called Tesla 800 today - and whoever answered didn't havce a clue what the procedure is.....she said she will have someone email/contact me back.:scared:
Still waiting.....

No one I know has received confirmation since they didn't ask for email addresses in the rsvp. I think once you rsvp'ed, it was confirmed.