Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
interesting. that could be true and i hope so. yet will they put the engineering towards that to re-enable that feature.
It's a feature that comes from being aware of what's around the vehicle, specifically in the space the door opens into. So what you're asking is if they are putting engineering effort into making the spatial awareness of Tesla Vision a complete replacement for what they got from the ultrasonic sensors. And I think the answer to that is obviously yes, but it hasn't been the highest priority.

But with the return of autopark it's probably essentially done. Hope so.

tesla.jpg

Ordered in early November and finally delivered today 😀

Ordered 2/6 and we picked up my wife's new Plaid at the Kennesaw, GA service center last Thursday 3/21. The delivery went great. We were allowed to inspect the car, both inside and out, without an employee. There was a small rock chip on the rear quarter panel that a service member touched up and buffed before delivery. Tesla offered to re-paint the panel, but I would never. Immediately had the car tinted and have been enjoying it since. No body panel gap issues and all of the panel alignments look great. Our free supercharging transferred immediately.

This car replaced our 2016 P90DL and although they look similar, they don't feel like the same car. Our 2016 had developed lots of rattles around the falcon wing doors and had already had the axles replaced. Couldn't get rid of the creaks on the car. Everything just felt unrefined. The 2024 is just incredible. It is quiet, fast, and comfortable. Ultra red is beautiful. Worth the upgrade.

Attachments

• 432000584_1121342432328161_909945664084975742_n.jpg
    432000584_1121342432328161_909945664084975742_n.jpg
    745.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0856.jpeg
    IMG_0856.jpeg
    782.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3857.jpg
    IMG_3857.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3858.jpg
    IMG_3858.jpg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 10
Ohio

Ordered 4 March 2024. Just received Vin#.
Tax edition
FSD transfer- not sure if this will happen…delivery was initially March, then 6-13 April. Today 2 April-11 April.
6 April is my birthday- yeah would be nice
Any reports about front bumper camera or ambient lighting for March builds? Not expecting that will happen.
Yes- definitely excited about the vehicle.

Reactions: chintanchotli
Ohio

Ordered 4 March 2024. Just received Vin#.
Tax edition
FSD transfer- not sure if this will happen…delivery was initially March, then 6-13 April. Today 2 April-11 April.
6 April is my birthday- yeah would be nice
Any reports about front bumper camera or ambient lighting for March builds? Not expecting that will happen.
Yes- definitely excited about the vehicle.
Torrance, CA
I ordered March 8th, 2024, tax edition, received VIN March 25th late at night, FSD Transfer, delivery window set at March 27th - April 3rd.
I took delivery Yesterday March 27th, 2024.
No front bumper camera and no new ambient lighting - so much for that rumor I guess.
No alignment issues at all with anything, its basically perfect.
Anecdotally, my birthday is April 2nd - lot in common with our orders heh. Happy early bday and good luck!
img_20240327_183415_690-jpg.1032902

Torrance, CA
I ordered March 8th, 2024, tax edition, received VIN March 25th late at night, FSD Transfer, delivery window set at March 27th - April 3rd.
No front bumper camera and no new ambient lighting - so much for that rumor I guess.
Anecdotally, my birthday is April 2nd - lot in common with our orders heh. Happy early bday and good luck!

Torrance, CA
Congrats Josh and happy birthday. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: j0shm1lls
One more question:
I have both front fender garnishes a little bit loose and the end. I see on the YouTube people also reported this. Mine is even better than those, just a little bit loose. Not sure whether all Model Xs are like this?
I created a service request, but feel hesitant whether replace it or not.

One more question:
I have both front fender garnishes a little bit loose and the end. I see on the YouTube people also reported this. Mine is even better than those, just a little bit loose. Not sure whether all Model Xs are like this?
I created a service request, but feel hesitant whether replace it or not.
I know it shouldn't occur but at this point, it seems like something we can live with. It doesn't seem that major and I wouldn't want to have Tesla mess with it honestly. They probably just use glue lol

Reactions: dmark1021