Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost my adapter...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, the online price really went up. They were $90 I thought. Sadly, mine also disappeared. No idea how, I only use infrequently and always at a charge point that the "wand" plugs back into the station.

There are some for sale on eBay.

These must be hot items. My entire mobile connector kit was missing from my trunk after I picked it up from the service center this Sunday. I have never had to use it but I had to finally charge the day I picked it up and discovered it wasn't where I thought it should be. I think it may have been stolen.

These must be hot items. My entire mobile connector kit was missing from my trunk after I picked it up from the service center this Sunday. I have never had to use it but I had to finally charge the day I picked it up and discovered it wasn't where I thought it should be. I think it may have been stolen.
Left mine at a hotel charger and came back to retrieve it... gone. Since then, I record the serial numbers of all my charging accessories and affix my contact info on mine to throw the guilt factor into it.

Reactions: TomB985