Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
  • On today's TMC Podcast, we ask the question "What is the Tesla Cybercab?". Join us on YouTube live at 1PM and participate in the chat.

Looking to buy a model Y reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a model Y and the current wait time is more than 3 months. I'm willing to buy the reservation if anyone had reserved it earlier this year but no longer interested in buying. Few things to note
- I'm looking for a specific configuration of color and seating, so if the order cannot be modified then it won't be useful to me
- I'm looking for a base price of $52990 or $53490 (before Feb 4th) for the order
- I checked online and it looks like transfering the tesla account by changing the email address and phone number is the best way. So if you own another tesla, then the account transfer is not trivial

Let me know if anyone is one the same lines of selling your reservation. Appreciate any help :)