Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my car their Wednesday, they were still plugging in computers and setting up the office. The service area had 2 white and 1 black Teslas being prepped. They do not have a DS yet so I worked with Ross a manager out of the Oakbrook store in Chicago. He was great and he walked me through everything by phone. Matt the manager made it easy to get my paperwork completed and he said my car was the first they had delivered from the St Louis Service Center.

Congrats....Hmmm......wish to hear from the other three to-be-tesla-owners, hoping one or lore of them are from Illinois and there's no issue delivering vehicles out of state. Don't want to be caught in the sales tax wars. I heard Missourians traveling to Illinois to buy cars and save taxes.

Congrats....Hmmm......wish to hear from the other three to-be-tesla-owners, hoping one or lore of them are from Illinois and there's no issue delivering vehicles out of state. Don't want to be caught in the sales tax wars. I heard Missourians traveling to Illinois to buy cars and save taxes.

Officially, I think the entity that will sell you your car is the Chicago sales center. This is required for the Illinois $4,000 rebate. Look at the top of your MVPA and it should list the Chicago office. You'll have no problem whatsoever. PS - I'm in southern IL as well, 40 miles east of StL.

Officially, I think the entity that will sell you your car is the Chicago sales center. This is required for the Illinois $4,000 rebate. Look at the top of your MVPA and it should list the Chicago office. You'll have no problem whatsoever. PS - I'm in southern IL as well, 40 miles east of StL.

Mine was sold through Chicago, but it was also delivered through Chicago. I wonder if they are still able to do that with cars delivered in/through St Louis?

greencharge, were you able to pick up your car on Sunday despite the snow?