Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for specific supercharger photos (CA, NV, AZ, UT)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the process of creating a video for the EV TV Ireland YouTube channel, documenting a road trip I did in 2019 in a rented Model 3 from San Francisco to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon, Page, AZ, Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes and Yosemite National Park.

I took lots of photos but because I wasn't thinking about making a video at the time, I am missing photos of most superchargers we visited, which is something I'd like to talk about in the video.

I am therefore looking for photos in landscape format of the following superchargers. If anyone already has photos or are able to take photos, please send them to [email protected]. I will update this post to reflect submissions.

Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave, CA (pretty sure it was this one, or are there any other superchargers nearby that are indoors?)
Monterey, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
Buellton, CA
Santa Clarita, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Kingman, AZ
Page, AZ
St. George, UT (1091 N Bluff St)
Beatty, NV
Lone Pine, CA
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Groveland, CA
Manteca, CA (960 Perimeter Dr)

I am in the process of creating a video for the EV TV Ireland YouTube channel, documenting a road trip I did in 2019 in a rented Model 3 from San Francisco to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon, Page, AZ, Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes and Yosemite National Park.

I took lots of photos but because I wasn't thinking about making a video at the time, I am missing photos of most superchargers we visited, which is something I'd like to talk about in the video.

I am therefore looking for photos in landscape format of the following superchargers. If anyone already has photos or are able to take photos, please send them to [email protected]. I will update this post to reflect submissions.

Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave, CA (pretty sure it was this one, or are there any other superchargers nearby that are indoors?)
Monterey, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
Buellton, CA
Santa Clarita, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Kingman, AZ
Page, AZ
St. George, UT (1091 N Bluff St)
Beatty, NV
Lone Pine, CA
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Groveland, CA
Manteca, CA (960 Perimeter Dr)
There are threads in the TMC Community regional sections (California Supercharger locations, Mountain/Southwest Supercharger locations) covering each of those locations which might have pictures in them already. If you search TMC for the location name in the title of the thread, you'll find them. Or it might be easier to find them by going to the map at supercharge.info and clicking on each location. Then click on "discuss" and it should link you to the right TMC thread.