Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lighted rear appliqué with special effects - appreciation dinner with creators

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. That's a great suggestion. I don't think we have a too large of a crowd that they couldn't accommodate a reservation. But lets start the final RVSP list. Please RVSP by Friday, July 3, 8pm Pacific Time. We can then book that party! :)

I was thinking a late dinner (7:30pm) to avoid interfering too much with the reception. They are open till 11pm on Friday.

Will PM people who responded as a reminder to RVSP.

Reservations Confirmed for 12 under Telsa Motors Club / Rick for Friday at 7:30pm

Address:
Pedro’s Santa Clara
3935 Freedom Circle
Santa Clara CA 95054

Looks like driving time is 6-9 minutes at that time of night.

If anyone wants to car pool, I have room for 3. Myself or rolosrevenge can be a designated driver if you wish to enjoy few drinks or don't want to drive. PM me if you want in.

If there is a designated parking for TMC Tesla's then meet at the entrance / sign to it by 7:10 for a 7:15 departure. Otherwise I'll post another meet up location for those wanting to car pool.

Looking forward to it!

Pedro's Restaurant and Cantina 3935 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara.png

Sorry I got delayed picking up rolos and just arrived at Pedro's. 778-859-2490. Half of us are here

well that makes sense why we couldn't find you. oops, my bad. guess I should have talked to you at the tour but you were running around on your phone and busy. we are trying to get a plan together for a party in Los Altos Hills on Sunday
..and what David said. His car is neat!

Last edited:
I'm sorry for bailing on the group at the last minute, but I hadn't realized how much food would be at the reception, and how many people would want to look at my car. I hope everyone enjoyed the dinner!