Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's do a spreadsheet for the 31st!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe the problem might be that when someone else is editing the document no one else can edit it. I was able to briefly get the sheet open but was trying different things and then it locked me out again.

That is probably why using a form would be better since it would allow for multiple edits at the same time. This is just a guess but that is what I am thinking is why most people are unable to edit. The more popular the sheet gets the more difficult it will be to edit.

I see. There are 97 people at the spreadsheet now.

They are parking everywhere in all sheets, all tabs with their different color mouse squares.

It's a miracle that there's no parking collision reported :)

Yes, that is a good idea; I just did it myself a few minutes ago in fact before arriving at this page of the thread, lol.

Excellent!

Right now you just have your username and password, an option to change password, participate in Tesla forums with your account and it'll mark which posts you haven't read.

Once you make a deposit, you'll have access to "My Tesla" page with an "RN" or account number associated with a deposit.

If you deposit 2, you'll have 2 different "RN" on the web page.

That is where they will give you access for configuring your Model ≡ .

Right now you can configure Model S all you want but not Model X, not Model ≡ .

Again, Tesla has to enable the link on that page for Model X, and Model ≡ when they feel that they are ready for you.

Good luck!

• Helpful
Reactions: ProphetM
Man, seriously, I am so hyped! I'm not even going to get the cars for another (probably) 2 years, and I still can't wait! I haven't felt this excited to spend my money on something since... well... ever! it's nice to see all of the camaraderie, and so funny to see people like Anton and Montana still spelling doom for the Model 3 and for Tesla in general.

Reactions: pmich80
Looks like at least 4 others will be at the Pittsburgh location. I'll get there a few hours earlier than I had already planned to.

Relax!

Looks like no campout for Pittsburgh.

Earliest commitments are 10,10,11,12. Sounds so relaxing :)

Not as crazy as in Rocklin CA who would spend overnight.

Same as Pasadena, CA who would come at 9PM prior night....

Last edited:
Do we have any experts in colors please.

In the worksheet Tina asks for colors:

dark eggplant purple,
aqua blue
dark teal
orange,

"or really anything more exciting than the current model S colors. They are the typical luxury car colors that are the same as 80%"

Ok. I am trying to visualize an orange car now :)

Reactions: Tina C
visualize

orange-tesla-sports-car-7-free-wallpaper.jpg

side-jpg.45787

Worksheet status:

1) Ranking

Beside documented counts from Saint Louis, Montreal is now leading as more users are signing up.

Colorado is now third and followed by Oregon.

Interests in Anti-direct-Tesla-sales states Arizona and Texas are gaining ground as well.

Saint Louis event RSVPs 33
Montreal-Ferrier, Canada 18
Park Meadows/Denver, CO 17
Washington Square, Portland, OR 12
Scottsdale Gallery, AZ 11
Dallas, TX 11
Bethesda, MD 10
Cleveland-Lyndhurst, OH 10

Map credit: Green Car Reports

state-map-showing-where-tesla-motors-can-blue-and-cant-red-sell-cars-mojo-motors-apr-2015_100508933_l.jpg

2) By the way, we got another vandalism overnight again.

Unlike last time, we did not lose any data.

Looks like we got a graffiti artist that placed a Tesla Grin on the sheet.

3) On another matter, since there are mentioning of Google Form, would anyone volunteer to do that and still add new entries to the present one with all the present worksheet automatic counters and graphs (I tried but failed)?

See you in Tesla branches and online in 5 days.

Have a good weekend everyone.