Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Ending Incentives..,

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a search but didn’t see anything on this. Our lease is coming to an end in August on our LR S. We’re considering leasing a X plaid. Does Tesla provide any incentives to lease another Tesla? Any benefits to waiting until lease end before ordering a new one?

Looks to me like a push to get rid of any remaining Y inventory before an update. I’m really surprised to hear Tesla does t do anything special for repeat customers. I’ve leases way too many cars to know most offer some sort of incentive. Bummer.

You are in middle of a quarter ; bad time to be looking for a deal / incentives especially since they have a good amount of sales rolling in right now with the Y finance offer and Model 3 Performance getting the federal rebate.

You need to look in the last month or even last 15 days of a quarter for your best offers that is how Tesla works they never have an all year standing offer. They offer good incentives when they need a sales boost to finish a quarter strong.