Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest firmware version for a 1.5 Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the 3.7.1 53 firmware, I was able to activate cruise at 20mph. It's likely that it would also activate at the 18mph lower limit that @Msjulie tested.
I missed the significance of your firmware version number when I read your post before -- I read it as the different number series for 2.x cars, but those firmware versions are 4.x.y. I had not noticed that as part of the 3.0 battery upgrade the 1.5 firmware is updated to 3.7.1. I had not looked closely at the VDS when turning on the car, and VMSParser still showed that my latest firmware was 3.6.12 from 2014. I believe a contributing factor for the new firmware update not being reported is that the records in the log file that were recorded during the upgrade procedure have bogus timestamps in the year 2033. I've mentioned that to Tom Saxton and am still digging into the information in the log file to learn more. So, I don't need a firmware update, I already have the new feature.

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak