Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Key Fob Cover (aka FobPocket) - How To Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pete, this is great stuff; excellent design and quality. Thanks for the prompt service. All the best to you!

udavepyb.jpg

Thanks!

PS We have those placemats :)

After that amount of time it's obviously lost. Please PM me or use the contact form on the store so that I can get another one to you.

I think you misread that comment Pete. They were saying they got their order from you already, but that they have to wait another ~6 weeks to get the FOB since they haven't taken delivery of their car yet (April Delivery).

AAAAH! I did, thanks - my bad!

Just as an FYI for anyone that's keeping up with this thread, the new designs (10 deluxe, 3 classic) are completing manufacturing now, so will be up on the site in a couple of weeks. As always, sign up for the newsletter to be the first to know.

Any word on the trademark issue? I take it that by new designs these are without the logo? Have you exhausted all you options? If there is anything that we the community can do to help please ask! I mean we can all flood someone's mailbox with emails if need be :p

Any word on the trademark issue? I take it that by new designs these are without the logo? Have you exhausted all you options? If there is anything that we the community can do to help please ask! I mean we can all flood someone's mailbox with emails if need be :p

Thanks. No word so far, I've been trying to contact the Senior Counsel that sent the Takedown notice, but so far he's been entirely unresponsive (I'm not surprised). I have the name of someone in their marketing that might be a better option, but past efforts suggest that's not the case either. So I've certainly not exhausted all options, but progress is very slow on that front. The new designs, I think, are a great compromise to keep the business going while I try to engage with Tesla.

If anyone has any other suggestions in terms of working with TM, I'm all ears; everything I've heard so far is that they're generally disinterested.