Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kevin Sharpe's decreased Roadster range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So how many different "news" organizations are you going to contact to try to spread your sob story of losing ~19% of your range instead of the anticipated 17% that you should have lost? Oh wait, that's right...you don't share that information do you?

With how many will you share that you have clicked through a very clear warning about range charging and how many times you have done so? Oh wait, that's right...you don't share that information either do you?

How many will you confuse with ideal range vs estimated range and therefore inflate their pity and "reporting" with your 150 vs 245 miles sob story?

Last edited:
Admin Note: Some posts got moved to snippiness.

Kevin's posts are now moderated because he started spamming other parts of the forum which is against our policies. Kevin's account has also been limited in the past because of not heeding simple warnings about basic forum rules and etiquette. Really it's not that complicated. Most members get by with no problems.

I for one am curious about the final verdict on his battery. So please be polite and stay on topic.

IMG_4840.PNG

Last edited:
No spamming just posting my opinion in other parts of the forum.

Off-topic posts in threads is against the Forum Rules:

No Cross-Posting
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums or threads. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be merged or deleted.

Admin Note: Some posts got moved to snippiness.

Kevin's posts are now moderated because he started spamming other parts of the forum which is against our policies. Kevin's account has also been limited in the past because of not heeding simple warnings about basic forum rules and etiquette. Really it's not that complicated. Most members get by with no problems.

I for one am curious about the final verdict on his battery. So please be polite and stay on topic.
thank you