Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just saw a Model X in person.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my first post guys, thanks to all who contribute to this forum as I have been reading alot here. I'm a Model X reservation holder and had the chance to see a Model X in person today and just wanted to say it blows away any picture or video you will see of it on the internet. It is really THAT much better looking in person. Felt like saying that to start my first career here in the forums :rolleyes:

Thanks! at first glance the fit and finish looks more premium than the Model S or is that my idea ? Just in general looks more like a luxury car , as the Model S kind of lacks this a bit (improved alot from older year versions).. is this something that X and S owners agree with or am i just making it up ? thanks !

Thanks! at first glance the fit and finish looks more premium than the Model S or is that my idea ? Just in general looks more like a luxury car , as the Model S kind of lacks this a bit (improved alot from older year versions).. is this something that X and S owners agree with or am i just making it up ? thanks !
Yea I've seen a lot of people on the forums saying the same thing.